Updated March 16, 2020:
To our patients and prospective patients:
Santa Monica Oral Surgery will remain open in order to treat emergencies. In order to reduce further burden on our local hospitals, we will treat patients with the following problems:
- Severe pain
- Fractures of facial bones
- Highly concerning pathology
We are tentatively available Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm.
You may be transferred to a page operator who will assist getting you in contact with a doctor.
- Please leave a message explaining your reason for a visit and a phone number.
- If you have been referred for a non-emergent reason, please contact our office so that we can ensure that you get an appointment as soon as business fully reopens
- Please check our website for future updates
- The California Dental Association has issued the recommendation for all dental offices to cease elective cases. https://www.cda.org/Home/News-and-Events/COVID-19-coronavirus-Updates
- The American College of Surgeons has issued the recommendation to postpone all elective cases https://www.facs.org/about-acs/covid-19/information-for-surgeons