COVID-19 Patient Safety Precautions
We have implemented increased sanitizing measures, strict personal protective equipment (PPE) standards-compliant with CDC, CDPH, and LACDPH guidelines, and screening protocols to ensure your safety and the safety of our team and doctors.
Our patient protocol is as follows:
- We will continue COVID-19 screening and temperature checks, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are a new patient to us, we require that you fill out and submit new patient registration forms PRIOR to your appointment with us. You can find the registration forms here.
- Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- To promote physical distancing between patients, we ask that all patients come to their appointments alone; only caretakers or a minor patient’s parent (one adult) are permitted to accompany patients into our office. If you need a guest to accompany you for physical or language support, please let us know prior to your appointment.
- We require that all patients and those that must accompany them to our office, wear a mask or cloth face covering that covers their mouth and nose.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
If you are:
- Experiencing any flu-like symptoms associated with COVID-19 OR
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days OR
- Have recently (in the past 10 days) had close contact with a COVID-19 positive person and are quarantining at home,
PLEASE CALL US TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
We will continue to monitor information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We wish you all continued health and safety.
Last updated 1/20/2022