When you need expert oral surgery in Inglewood, CA and you can’t wait another day, Santa Monica Center For Oral Surgery and Dental Implants is here to help. Don’t trust your health to someone you found off of Yelp. Our surgeons are here to help with several different types of oral surgery, such as corrective jaw surgery or maxillofacial surgery for adults and kids.
What Is Oral Surgery?
Oral surgery is any type of surgery on the mouth. This can range from corrective jaw surgery to maxillofacial surgery on adults and children.
Oral surgery is typically done a specialist trained in oral and maxillofacial surgery, with expertise ranging from dental implants to corrective jaw surgery.
Santa Monica Center For Oral Surgery and Dental Implants is here to help Inglewood, CA with:
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Sedation Dentistry
- All-On-Four Dental Implants
- And many more
Our oral surgeons are committed to providing you with any form of oral surgery with minimal discomfort.
How To Prepare For Oral Surgery
How Do I Prepare For Oral Surgery?
Preparation for oral surgery is much like preparing for any other surgical procedure.
- Discuss your oral surgery with your surgeon. Your surgeon should clearly explain what surgical procedure is being done, what to expect during and what to expect after.
- Do not eat or drink anything 8-12 hours before the surgery
- Organize pre-surgery and post-surgery transportation
- Plan for a post-surgery diet. This would include lots of soft foods, and would not include anything acidic or spicy
All On Four Post Op Care
Post op care after this procedure is not radically different from most other oral surgeries.
- Rest is at home is needed for at least the first 72 hours
- Swelling is to be expected, so place an ice pack on the area in 15 minute intervals
- Limit your diet to soft foods, such as applesauce, jello, protein shakes, etc
Santa Monica Center For Oral Surgery And Dental Implants is proud to offer oral surgery to people in Culver City. Our staff of highly trained oral surgeons can provide the best care for your oral surgery and dental implant needs.
Santa Monica Center For Oral Surgery And Dental Implants
2020 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 530
Santa Monica, CA 90404
About Inglewood, CA
Inglewood is a city in southwestern Los Angeles County, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 109,673. It was incorporated on February 14, 1908. The city is in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County.